While very social with people she knows we noticed that Adalia dissolves in the "crowds" of preschool, feeling she has "no" friends and preferring her own company a great deal of the time. In order to help her understand what makes a person a "friend", Steph suggested we have a play date with some "friends" from preschool.
So these past preschool holidays Adalia invited a few friends over for an Un-Birthday Tea Party. It was just what she needed and a heap of fun for all involved. We did beading, play dough cookies made by the kids and had hot chocolates and cupcakes.

These are the little marshmallow fondant cupcake toppers that Ricky and I made. The Turtle and Guinea Pig were Ricky's after though made with the scraps and were by far the favorites of our animal loving daughter.
These are the little marshmallow fondant cupcake toppers that Ricky and I made. The Turtle and Guinea Pig were Ricky's after though made with the scraps and were by far the favorites of our animal loving daughter.
Did I mention they were small (5c piece) and fiddly but fun to make?!
Somehow I got too busy playing hostess and forgot to take ANY photos but I thank Scarlett, Ali and Wendy for helping with a fun mid-year play date! (They keep my kitchen clean and helped with the food!)
Somehow I got too busy playing hostess and forgot to take ANY photos but I thank Scarlett, Ali and Wendy for helping with a fun mid-year play date! (They keep my kitchen clean and helped with the food!)
2 comments:
They looked even cuter in real life... We had so many late nights while I was up but even this night I went to bed while these two stayed up making their daughters tea party so special for her!
Love and miss you!
Your children are spoilt! Looks like it was lots of fun.
Post a Comment