Dear Chloe,
Ever since my career change almost four years ago I have felt uninspired to draw. I have always love illustrating the images of my imagination and after marring Vienna found that the games "The boys" (Myles and Max) played and the way they would move like the creatures in their games made drawing even easier. Since they have outgrown this type of play my inspirational well is a little dry.Adalia's monster surrounded by flies because he is stinky...
Adalia's monster family.
Today I was so happy when Adalia read all about Chloe's plan (private blog, sorry to some of you), to come to Sydney and have a monster hunting adventure. She could not stop talking about it, she practiced her "monster fighting skills" and began to draw.
Malachi drawing...
Malachi's monsters
Before I new it the whole family was drawing. Myself included!
So this blog is dedicated to the creative children in my family.
Thanks Chloe for the inspiration, I hope you like our monsters.
Uncle Ricky's monster
The Sea Monster, The Garden Monster and all the wild creatures!
Vienna and I always dream about writing and illustrating a Children books. We now have a potential title..."The Monster Hunt".
1 comment:
i like your drawings of monsters. They're very nice drawings. I love all of you.
Love from Chloe
xxx
Post a Comment