Thursday, 1 July 2010

So sick!!!

Ok so I know I am not blogging as much as I should be, but...



I am taking ALL of this several times a day and can still hardly drag myself out of bed!
I've had tonsillitis before but I never knew Tonsillitis could give you; fevers and chills, make you ache all over, make eating and drinking too painful to really bother, give you headaches so bad you can't open your eyes and keep you awake at night with nausea bouts and night sweats.
The good news is the Doctor says if the antibiotics are working and the pain killers hold out, I should start feeling better tomorrow or Saturday.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

oh you poor thing...it can be so awful...my brother swears by chewing airwaves chewing gum to help the throat... and ward off getting all the chills etc. Hope the antibiotics work soon!!

Stephannie said...

You can't pretend you are sick to try and deter Scarlett and Jony from coming, you posted after they had already left.

Anonymous said...

Oh no....hope you're feeling better really soon! Mamas aren't supposed to get sick....isn't there a rule about that somewhere? There should be!

The Kings said...

Hope you are feeling better now.