Adalia has been waiting weeks for the second story addition that we worked on today...
She was a great apprentice, (Uncle Eden would get a good deal if she was on the payroll)!
Ok, so it is not the second story addition I want or need, but it does/will free up some floor space of which we are very short! And the kids couldn't be happier with the new sleeping arrangements.
This is the bed my baby will move into soon... Adalia was in it from one but she had been walking for months by then, she was bigger, I was pregnant, she seemed older and well... Serena is still my baby, I'm not ready yet and the cot will still work till she is three or even four if she is going to be short like her mother!
I know it is crowded in there but the cot and the nursing chair STAY! How much space do you need to sleep anyway? It is not like my kids would play in any room of the house unless I was in it!
3 comments:
I'm thinking you guys need to move down here, so she can be Uncle Eden's next apprentice!
Cute bunks.
Does that mean we can come for a sleepover?
Yes Please!!!!!!
Post a Comment