Adalia loves the world of make believe and dressing up.
And has recently taken to choosing random shirts from my wardrobe and adding ribbons and bows to "create" one of a kind couture. All these outfits are unaided 'originals' by Adalia.
Here she is Robin Hood, complete with a coat hanger bow and measuring spoon arrows, ribbons and belts again. (I did make the hat, but I was thinking pirate so I got a surprise when she emerged ready to save Nottingham!)
Meanwhile back in Comic Land we try, unsuccessfully to convince Spider man to give up the costume and surrender the dummy... This boy has superhero stubbornness, But hey, it made his day to wake up already in character!
3 comments:
your kids are so funny, they are always gettting changed even when they are not dressing up... i think they just love outfits, well Adalia anyhow!
Very clever robin hood...
Is it beautiful to see the kids using their imagination and dress up to be a part of that world. I love to see it. Love to you all Dad, Mum and the boys xoxoxoxo
That floral number is really cute. Maybe you should add it to her wardrobe.
Post a Comment