Ok, so Steph has set us three sisters the challenge of blogging almost everyday for a month... It is to get a habit started, keep in with the family and record the daily happenings in our homes, (which is for me one of the reasons I started blogging, I had this idea that printing my blog each year would make a fun family flash back library... still noting printed but the idea is good!) So wish me luck and here we go!
Adalia is now 4½ and we are busy with school readiness at my house.
Adalia had VERY little interest in letters and no real desire to practice ☹ So I though I would teach her how letters can be turned into word and her interest peaked and writing anything and everything is her newest passion.

Yeah, She will be golden for school and I now have willing company to sit with me as I tackle my laundry head on!

I think this is pretty neat for a first time through the Alphabet! ( It is written on a laminated card that can be washed and re-used like a white board.)
Adalia is now 4½ and we are busy with school readiness at my house.
Adalia had VERY little interest in letters and no real desire to practice ☹ So I though I would teach her how letters can be turned into word and her interest peaked and writing anything and everything is her newest passion.
Yeah, She will be golden for school and I now have willing company to sit with me as I tackle my laundry head on!
I think this is pretty neat for a first time through the Alphabet! ( It is written on a laminated card that can be washed and re-used like a white board.)
4 comments:
I was wondering if you were going to bail on me.
Adalia is a quick learner!
We went to Stephannie's Saturday afternoon (to drop off a new toy for Eden...He and Jony got matching ones!) And she said she was going to set the challenge and call you but I thought with her busy Sunday she might not have got to it, guess I was wrong.
It was supposed to start today (Monday)... Over-achiever!!!
It's a great first attempt, now you'll have to think of ways to keep her motivate... Yeah, a pen pal!
Great Idea - Kelsea also has not much interest - and when I ask if she wants to learn her name she replies with things like.. "oh, no thankyou"!! She can recognise 'her' letter - i guess thats a start!! good luck with the regular blogging!
Way to go! Looks like a great start :) (on the blogging and Adalias writing too)
Post a Comment