I love watch my children as they grow up. I love seeing them cultivate relationships with one another. Serena really appears to be our joining child, passive enough to play quietly with Adalia and excitable enough to make Malachi feel like a hero big brother.

In the hugging spirit of things Malachi loves to lay by his sister and wind down with a bottle...

And as for Serena, if it involves Malachi she is in with a smile. (Sometime the two of them laugh so much I am sure Serena's dimples are sore!)

As for Adalia she is the mother hen of the bunch, She loves and cares for everything with a heart beat and has informed us that she is going to be a vet. All the pets in our home have learned that; "If she wants to put a scarf on you let her, because she will never tire of play with and caring for her pets." (As for toys, if it isn't an animal, she doesn't want it!)
In the hugging spirit of things Malachi loves to lay by his sister and wind down with a bottle...
And as for Serena, if it involves Malachi she is in with a smile. (Sometime the two of them laugh so much I am sure Serena's dimples are sore!)
As for Adalia she is the mother hen of the bunch, She loves and cares for everything with a heart beat and has informed us that she is going to be a vet. All the pets in our home have learned that; "If she wants to put a scarf on you let her, because she will never tire of play with and caring for her pets." (As for toys, if it isn't an animal, she doesn't want it!)
2 comments:
I think we will just call Serena 'Little Vienna.' Seeing her must take Mum back 20 something years.
I was thinking the same thing... She is just a mini version of you!
Great seeing her so happy, I know she was a zero to one hundred girl when it came to being upset but I remember her as a happy smiley little girl for the majority of the time!
See you in a week...
Post a Comment