I know I have been MIA for a while. It is funny that now that my family are mostly interstate I felt unmotivated about blogging and even a little sad about my little girls first birthday. But I realised (was told) that it is not her fault and she would be sad if there were no photos.

So Happy Birthday Baby Girl we love you!!!

The Butterfly theme was inspired by Scarlett when she stumbled upon this when Serena was about four months old.

Then I decided that my Beautiful baby girl still needed a cake to top it all off, So it is covered in marshmallow fondent, with fondent flowers and as a fun new experiment hand piped very thin, fragile but cute and taste sugar butterflies.

And just so she will always know how mush I care...

We also made and decorated some Butterfly Sugar Cookies. I had planned to pipe decoration on them but due to 24hr drying times on all of the above items, before detail, I was out of time!

Serena is still the happiest, easiest baby, She is such a joy in our lives. Whenever I look at her I can't help but smile.

And topless for the cup, because colour paste is strong stuff

And as the night draws to a close our little girl, still my baby, has a bottle to ensure her tummy is filled to, and beyond capacity and sleeps the night through.
Happy Birthday Serena,
❤ Mummy!
So Happy Birthday Baby Girl we love you!!!
The Butterfly theme was inspired by Scarlett when she stumbled upon this when Serena was about four months old.
Then I decided that my Beautiful baby girl still needed a cake to top it all off, So it is covered in marshmallow fondent, with fondent flowers and as a fun new experiment hand piped very thin, fragile but cute and taste sugar butterflies.
And just so she will always know how mush I care...
We also made and decorated some Butterfly Sugar Cookies. I had planned to pipe decoration on them but due to 24hr drying times on all of the above items, before detail, I was out of time!
Serena is still the happiest, easiest baby, She is such a joy in our lives. Whenever I look at her I can't help but smile.
And topless for the cup, because colour paste is strong stuff
And as the night draws to a close our little girl, still my baby, has a bottle to ensure her tummy is filled to, and beyond capacity and sleeps the night through.
Happy Birthday Serena,
❤ Mummy!
4 comments:
You guys need to move down here now :) Lovely cake.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SERENA!!!
The cake and the muffins look great!!! I just realised now that I've looked at it again to leave a comment that she is wearing her little white and silver dress...
Love you guys, see you in two weeks!
That cake is so cute. What a loved little one you have.
wow Vienna those butterflies are amazing! you are a really creative mumma!
Post a Comment