We decided early into our parenting careers that we would have an open bed policy. While our children are encouraged to sleep in there own beds, they are always welcome and often found in ours from around 2am. On "one of those nights" I sometimes wish they would just sleep all night by themselves... But mostly I love that they want to be with us and may well cry when I no longer feel cold little feet and a warm embrace crawl into bed beside me .
Adalia started sleeping with us from day one and is still the most constant night visitor!
Adalia and Serena are our huggers but Malachi is fast getting in on the affection.
The other night when daddy and I were ready for bed we stopped by the kids room to put blankets on and were greeted by this...
The older two had managed to put Malachi mattress on Adalia's bed (we assume to sleep together) without disturbing us OR waking Serena, 60cm away! However the culprits were nowhere to be seen, until...
Sleeping in our bed in an "I love you even more then I understand yet" embrace, our children spent the night in between the loving arms of their adoring parents!
5 comments:
What a beautiful moment/photo!
I remember so many times Malachi getting upset when his sister was crying or getting into trouble... and even though most of the time she was sent to the corner over something to do with him, he would still go to comfort her or just get upset because she was!
They are such a sweet pair, I hope they keep that closness through all the sibling tiffs they'll have over the years!
Give them kisses and hugs for me, Love you All
Kisses from Chase to Serena too!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
How precious! Seriously we all need king sized beds :)
thats so sweet|!! reminds me of my bed too... ! Its good that you guys don't mind - it drives me a bit crazy at times!
That last photo is so cute! I think the same thing about them not always wanting to snuggle with us.
Look how little Adalia was, I can bearly remember it.
i love the last photo!!! he he he so cute
and the first photo i was thinking to my self who's baby is that.... just for a second i thought it was number four.... maybe?? maybe?? Uncle Jony
Post a Comment