Friday, 3 July 2009

From My First Baby to My Last



I love you Vienna, Thank you for loving me.



Adalia and I have something in common. We love the same person. By then my love grew twice as much. I love you Mummy and Adalia...



Soon after Adalia, Malachi puts his move on to show he loves his Mummy. Malachi has something in common with Adalia and I we all love the same person and my love for him grew too.



Serena so small and angelic, sleeps in Mummy's arms to show her how much she loves her. Serena has something in common with Adalia, Malachi and I. We love the same person. So my love grew more and more.



All my babies love their Mummy and I love her too. But this entry is not only dedicated to Vienna, is also dedicated to all the Dads out there in the world. Dads love grows for all the family and Mummy's love grows for all the children and she forgets about Daddy (Okay, so maybe she loves me too, I just want as many cuddles as they get, is that a crime???). Dads, do as you have done before, let your love grow for all your family they are the best reward!





Oh, I also love my Green, Kawasaki Ninja (Motor bike), it loves me unconditionally and always does all that I want, when I want... AND FAST!


5 comments:

The Kings said...

That is so sweet!!!! As a Mum of four I can say that its tough spreading the love between kids and a husband and sometimes the poor husband just has to wait, but as the kids get older its a lot easier to spend more time 'cuddling' together.

Anonymous said...

That was the sweetest post until i got to that coffin on wheels at the end!!!

Wendy V Kirby said...

Awwwwww Ricky!! Your so good at expressing yourself... I think you need to give my hubby a few lessons hehe
The photos are beautiful, Vienna your gorgeous!!!

Stephannie said...

Your a dag Ricki, sweet, but a dag :)

Stephen and Val Tolputt said...

Hi Ricky, What a beautiful testimony of your love for your family. I only have this to quote..."all things in their time and season". When all is said and done it will be the two of you. Both of you, take care of your relationship. The hard yards are worth it. Love Mum. xoxox