Wednesday, 24 June 2009

Living Up to her Name

As I have mentioned the spelling of SERENA is directly translated to SERENITY in Spanish... And this baby speaks Spanish!!!



Early indications, I noticed in the hospital that when unwrapped Serena 'likes' to pray!



She also goes 3-4hrs between day feeds and a staggering 5hrs last night!!!! My first two were 2-3.5hrs maximum even at night till 8 months, (despite sleep school at 8months with Adalia and 3months with Malachi). Apparently breast feed babies need more feeds then bottle babies, but Serena loves me enough to allow some sleep!



Funny how quick a new baby feels like they always belonged in the family!

2 comments:

Stephannie said...

That's it, next baby I have is going to be called something like "Likes To Sleep Triffitt" or "Textbook Baby Triffitt".
Glad she is being good, you deserve it, I hope that it lasts (I will cross my fingers and toes for you :)

Jony and Scarlett said...

She not only speaks spanish... she looks spanish with those beautiful dark and delicate features. Can't wait to see those cute little dimples when she starts to smile!