Tuesday, 14 July 2009

The men in my life.



Well I have to say of late I have been feeling very lucky and loved! I'm not to sure what I've done but Ricky has become Mr Super Helpful and Mr Romantic. From doing the ironing (the whole weeks worth), to taking care of all the nocturnal activity of the older two children unasked and even random "I just love you flowers". I am spoiled and loving it! Ricky has always been romantic, the open your car door kind. I thank the South American upbringing for this fact and also for the way he can dance.



And don't discount the little Jack-in-the-box, he is full of surprises. Surprises that I missed a little while focused on the fact the he was somewhat more 'determined' then his well intended and people pleasing sister (who had me convinced that I was super mum and that all my teaching had made her the way she was). He has been so much more the pleasure to parent of late, listening, learning and smiling (mostly).



Love you little man, thank you for the joy you both bring me.

4 comments:

Stephannie said...

Awww...you two are like a couple of newly marrieds (and everyone else is jealous :)
Eden says, "Don't you mean your too little men?"

Vienna and Ricky said...

Ha Ha Ha,I already told you, in the Latin circles Ricky is not short, Eden is abnormally tall! (;

The Kings said...

Awww - how sweet. Guess you owed him that nice post after all the lovely ones he has been doing! He sounds like a fantastic husband.

Wendy V Kirby said...

very cute!! but come on enough.. your making us all look bad hehehe
just kidding, what are blogs for, if not to express yourself!