Wednesday, 8 July 2009

Kids, Kids, Kids!



Four Weeks in and life is busy but fun...



Serena is awake and alert more now which is good through the days and not so great at night, she is now 3-4 hourly feeding in the PM and the bags under my eyes are starting to scare the neighborhood children again. She is still a mostly happy little girl and I find myself wishing for more hours in the day to just watch her be!



She looks like herself and I am excited to see how she will grow, she looks a little more Chilean then the others, but that may change as her beautiful black hair falls out.



Adalia is as helpful as ever, she now hangs her own clothes and today told her imaginary friend on her fake phone that "she had been cleaning all day and had even mopped the floor" (I wish she was up to the last task!). If only we could eat her play dough dinner I would be on easy street. (:



Not to say I told you so but... Ricky was helping deodoriser the bed after a late night accident, and an Internet site suggest zinc based cream, sprinkled, left and then vacuumed. I did warn that it was a temptation Malachi would not resist, so...



I told you so! (He did however have a great time on this powdery trampoline and the floor boards throughout my house look like we had an indoor blizzard.)



Malachi is going through a 6 month stage of hardly eating, so as you can imagine I spend hours making health meals to ensure that anything he does consume is of the highest nutritional value... Notice it is not one but two doughnuts and his dummy is tucked safely under his arm for speedy replacement once his mouth is free, should I add that he is watching TV??? (:

4 comments:

Jony and Scarlett said...

How funny does he look after jumping on the bed... we were both laughing just picturing him!

Serena is gorgeous, I love your little Chilenita.

And Adalia seems to know her brother well, a play dough meal is all you need for someone who only pretends to eat!!!

Stephannie said...

Serena is so cute and so far looks like herself. And don't worry the sleeping will work itself out, it always does...just give it a year or two.
And with Malachi, don't worry about the donuts with the dummy and TV (we will just keep it between ourselvesthat you have had Hi 5 in the DVD player on repeat almost constantly for thelast week).

Vienna and Ricky said...

Well they say you can't wear out a DVD but... RIP wiggles. (For future reference you can play a DVD 24/7 for 12months before you'll need a new one!) (:

Josh said...

That photo of Malachi really is hilarious!!! I love it!!