Friday, 10 July 2009

I'm Counting My Blessings



I remember, whilst I was on my mission I would kneel at night and ask my Father in Heaven to bless my wife... Who ever she may be. There is a mission saying "The harder you work,, the hotter your wife" As you can see, I loved my mission and I worked hard. Hence the saying is true. Vienna is the keeper of my heart, I can't stop falling in love with her, I fall in love with her every single day. So Vienna thank you. Since you entered my life, Heaven Father has been able to open the very windows of Heaven and pour down his blessings on me.



Vienna, thank you for taking me closer to Heaven. Thank you for helping me have such a beautiful relationship with my Heavenly Father.




Thank you for letting me see Angels. I get to kiss and hold then every day. Every time I come home, I get a dance and a kiss from my angels. As the front door opens my first heavenly encounter comes from Adalia, She kisses me so tightly.



I then hear feet tapping on the floor board, I see Malachi with his arms open doing a dance. He then hugs my leg...




I look inside and see Serena in Vienna's arms. How lucky I am to have so many Angels at home.
I thank my Heavenly Father for showing me how Heaven is like.
Vienna I had my real taste of Heaven the first time we kissed. Thank you.

Vienna you are so beautiful, I love you so so much. "Vienna si te diciera que te quiero con todo mi corazon seria una mentira. Yo te quiero con toda mi alma. Vienna te agradesco por ser tan fiel amigay te siguire queriendote por toda la eternidad."

In this entry I have been able to post what is important to me. My eternal companion, my children which have been sealed to me for the eternities and the fact that I know Heavenly Father, I know he lives, I know and love his plan.

4 comments:

The Kings said...

Awww Vienna - your husband is sooooooo sweet!!! I'm thinking he is wanting lots of cuddles in return!! ;D

Stephannie said...

That is sweet. Are you trying to show up all the other husbands/fathers out there?

Stephannie said...

dont make to hard for the rest of ricki
love eden

Josh said...

Yeah I feel like the worst husband ever!! But weirdly I also feel how blessed I am to have such a great friend married to one of my other great friends!! Not to mention I have always felt like am apart of your relationship so I feel even more emotional about how beautiful that was. Hold on... actually how come I wasnt mentioned Ricky?????