Who swabbed, tested then phoned to said "swine, (positive for influenza A, no need to test further) enjoy your week at home, oh and keep the baby separate." Good luck right, especially since he was contagious for a day before we even knew he was sick.
As you can see dummies and runny noes do not mix, so don't even try to add a face mask. Sitting in the Emergency room, in the quarantine section with a mask on (trying to look like it was the most fun ever) and a crying 21 month old who wouldn't keep his mask on was very embarrassing, and all so a script could be filled because most pharmacies are now out of Tamiflu stock.
This is how we wake up most morning, the day of the flu was no different, the result of this togetherness is that today both Adalia and Ricky joined Malachi on the achy, whiny, burning up train. (Note to others, I love my king sized bed, I could never go back!)
Adalia is going through a pink, pink and more pink stage and this is her showing of one of her many self compiled outfits... before she started feeling sick.
It is funny for me to have a girlie girl as I considered myself a tom boy growing up, and still have the same half used bottle of foundation that I got for my 16th birthday.
And this little angel is being so nice to me, still only four hour runs at night but long sleep stints through the day so I can get on top of things. But with a face like hers she could wake more and I still could not fault her.
2 comments:
Poor Malachi does not look very well in the first photo. I hope you are all starting to feel better soon.
Poor thing! Its so scary but lucky they have you huh? Super mum to the rescue!!
Adalia is SO cute! And makes a very good girlie girl...I was a tom boy too... and Emma is anything but!
oh BTW get rid of that foundation eeeeek!
Post a Comment