Saturday, 26 February 2011

What Are You Up To...

From the eldest to the youngest...
Adalia....


Has grown to be a very intelligent, graceful, caring young girl. She loves to study and excels in every thing she does. She is absolutely wonderful in ballet, she wants to be a vet and open a "hotel for dogs" and own her own Zoo. She is the little entrepreneur as she comes up with ideas on how to earn her money as she is well aware that work is important in order to achieve her dreams.


Malachi....


From the one that never ate, to the one little boy who...we is getting better at it. He is getting better at eating, but his imagination is beyond his years. I wish I could record all the things he says and does. This is just one of the examples of his imagination. We were having burgers for lunch and he made this awesome pirate boat. At first I didn't even know what he was doing, all I could hear was "I'll get you my pirate mate!" as he placed food in his mouth. (The meat is the sun, beetroot is the clouds, some what triangle shaped sail and boat made of cheese, water made of lettuces, the pirates are also made of cheese).

Serena....


My little natural child. She hates cloths but is well aware of the sun's UV rays, so she often wears hats. Her little inquisitive mind has taken her to her new favorite spot "The potatoes and onion pot". She loves the way the potatoes bounce as they make a terrific noise as they hit the tiled floor. She is also very good at pealing the onion skin. I find myself cooking a lot of Spanish omelets.

1 comment:

Jony and Scarlett said...

oh... my precious babies! All so beautiful. Growing too fast! I love adalia in her ballet pinks and chini and his pirate ship, I totally see it. And I'm just imagining serena buff with nothing but a hat on!