Monday, 2 May 2011

What? No internet! - Catch up time!!

Well we had no internet for the last few weeks. So its time to catch up. Chini has gone through the wars, He shaved his eyebrow, which if you look closely you can see three little blades. The other scratches are all due to running through the bushes.

Easter was a fun time for the kids. They had a tea party with the Easter bunny, the Mad hatter, the Queen of hearts and Alice in Wonderland. After the tea party the kids went on a draw to win prizes. Vienna always says that she is unlucky. Well I'm not. I was working so I got there just before the prizes were called out. Serena, Malachi and Adalia all won prizes. They were really nice too.
We also had Chase and Baily come over from Tazzy and visit. We had our face painted as Bumble Bee and a dog. We loved having our visitors from Tazzy.


We also had visitors from Queensland. Tia Lili and Uncle Ray came over with all the kids. We meet at Abuelita's house and had a lovely time.

Serena Montrel and Malachi. Montrel and Malachi are made from "Matel" the Islander and the Latino dudes (well more Aussy than Latino) were made from the same mold only painted different colors. What do you think???

The new Autobot "Blumble Chini" Under that straight face there is a happy child, trust me.

For some odd reason Vienna does not like photos. I found this one on my phone. I love it.

No comments: