On Tuesday it was Adalia's and Malachi's first School day. Adalia has been counting down for this day since Christmas, whilst Malachi did not understand why he was not at School yet.

For Vienna and I, this day impacted us in a different way, sure we were happy for the kids, but we quickly realised how fast our baby girl grew up and Master Malachi is not far behind. I wish I could keep them little all the time but once those uniforms went on and we knew we had to drive them to school... well I have to add that Vienna had to convince her self not to cry. I guess I still my kids as babies.
Baby Serena and her Mummy
Little Chini and I

Baby Adalia (Uncle Eden and Aunt Stephanie's house in NSW)
Adalia's friend, Lauren, who is also our neighbor, was so happy (Lauren is in year one) and this was comforting as we knew Adalia was not going to be alone. (for some odd reason Adalia is super shy).

Malachi, well he is the life of the party and as he puts it "Mum let me go to school and see my guys"
The first day of school went well. Adalia came home with an award, as said, "I looked for the kids that were alone and I went up to them as said, Hello I'm Adalia what is your name" (I have been pretty lucky that I have been able to drop her off and pick her up every day) Adalia gets a hug from kids from her class every day. She loves it.
Whist young Malachi.... Well.... While I waited in the car with sleeping Serena, Vienna went in to pick up Malachi. Five minutes later I watched from the car as Malachi tried desperately to free his hand and run back into Preschool crying "Let me go! I need to go back! I want to stay in school!" So I think Mummy wrecked his day by picking him up. I hope he keeps loving school throughout his entire life.

Serena like to have our attention to herself. But misses the love of her siblings and stalks them once they return

May I add, Having just one kid at home is soooo easy. But life is a test and test should be challenging, I love my three little latinos.

For Vienna and I, this day impacted us in a different way, sure we were happy for the kids, but we quickly realised how fast our baby girl grew up and Master Malachi is not far behind. I wish I could keep them little all the time but once those uniforms went on and we knew we had to drive them to school... well I have to add that Vienna had to convince her self not to cry. I guess I still my kids as babies.
Baby Adalia (Uncle Eden and Aunt Stephanie's house in NSW)
Adalia's friend, Lauren, who is also our neighbor, was so happy (Lauren is in year one) and this was comforting as we knew Adalia was not going to be alone. (for some odd reason Adalia is super shy).
Malachi, well he is the life of the party and as he puts it "Mum let me go to school and see my guys"
The first day of school went well. Adalia came home with an award, as said, "I looked for the kids that were alone and I went up to them as said, Hello I'm Adalia what is your name" (I have been pretty lucky that I have been able to drop her off and pick her up every day) Adalia gets a hug from kids from her class every day. She loves it.
Whist young Malachi.... Well.... While I waited in the car with sleeping Serena, Vienna went in to pick up Malachi. Five minutes later I watched from the car as Malachi tried desperately to free his hand and run back into Preschool crying "Let me go! I need to go back! I want to stay in school!" So I think Mummy wrecked his day by picking him up. I hope he keeps loving school throughout his entire life.
Serena like to have our attention to herself. But misses the love of her siblings and stalks them once they return
May I add, Having just one kid at home is soooo easy. But life is a test and test should be challenging, I love my three little latinos.
2 comments:
Loving your blog guys!! so much has happened do soon. Hopefully we can catch up one of these days. Your three little latinos are BEAUTIFUL! I miss them! Talk soon xoxoxox
ha ha - 'let me go and see my guys!'. Soooo cute!!!! It's always hard to see them grow up and go to school, but so lovely when they love it so much.
I am amazed at how easy one is as well and wonder WHY the heck I was tearing my hair out when I just had one boy! If only we knew how much busier it would be once we had three or four! :)
Post a Comment