Monday, 25 January 2010

Busy few months...



Ricky turned 30 and had a fancy dress party... more about that if/when I get to it...



My little boy is now toilet trained... daytime and naps only, and in his case it has been a three month process, compare to Adalia who decided she was too big for Nappies and never looked back, much easier and less messy.



This drawn out toilet training coupled with the heat has lead to a very naked son. Note the GREEN cars, they are his favorites, they go everywhere with us, touch only if you enjoy loud obnoxious winging noises.



I now drive a people mover, a big deal since I biased my desire to stop at three children quite heavily on the fact that I live in a three bedroom home and I'd never be a Mini Van Mum. Despite being in my 20's I now happily, very happily drive my three babies and in our new found spacier peace, all to the musical styling of The Wiggles... Until I need to, for just a moment, put on some adult music and pretend I am still young and hip. (:



Adalia is 4... Where did that go???? We took a bunch of her little friends, (love the natural un-posed photos) all appropriately dressed, to see Walt Disney's "Princess and the Frog", then to the park on the hottest* day in her little life for face painting, nail art and Cake.



Ricky made the cutest frog prince cake, the photos really don't do it justice.
*Note the blue cream pond turned into a wading pool in the heat.




And finally my baby is on the move. She is such a good baby!!!

1 comment:

Jony and Scarlett said...

Busy... not even mentioning the add on you have for part of the week! Where the people mover comes in handy.