Saturday, 30 January 2010

One For All and All For One! - Day two of Daddy Day Care

We are the Three Musketeers!!



It was Gracie May's 4th Birthday Party and we were invited. We started the day nice and early, cleaning up, showering, brushing teeth and GETTING READY TO PARTY!!!

Adalia asked me, "Daddy if I'm good would you like to paint a Musketeer mask on me? That would be a good idea Daddy"

She was good so she got her face painted. Chinni was good too, He also had a mask done.
Just for your info Adalia sat down for 35 Min for her hair and make up, whilst Chinni took three mins Hair and make up (2.5 of those mins were his mask) and he was over it.



She looked so beautiful, Adalia said, "Daddy I know what to give Gracie May for her birthday. I want her to have a Musketeer mask" We had a blast.



One for All and All for One!!
PS. I have had so much fun with the kids, its been great. We do miss Mummy and Serena.

1 comment:

Vienna and Ricky said...

Clean, showered and too a party... you are super dad!