COOGEE BEACH

Vienna and Serena went on a long, and needed, holiday to Tasmania. So its just Adalia, Malachi and I. Once we had left the airport I started to tell the kids story about how I came to Australia and were I first lived. So we went to Coogee Beach. I came to Australia back in 1988 and live right on the beach. We walked to visited my old homes, in Coogee and Randwick. Adalia and Chinni love it. While we had no swimmers we all had undies, mine are a bit old they might as well be transparent, so I left my jeans on. Personal note (Don't wear jeans when it is 40* and you are going to the beach) We had such a lovely time.

Vienna and Serena went on a long, and needed, holiday to Tasmania. So its just Adalia, Malachi and I. Once we had left the airport I started to tell the kids story about how I came to Australia and were I first lived. So we went to Coogee Beach. I came to Australia back in 1988 and live right on the beach. We walked to visited my old homes, in Coogee and Randwick. Adalia and Chinni love it. While we had no swimmers we all had undies, mine are a bit old they might as well be transparent, so I left my jeans on. Personal note (Don't wear jeans when it is 40* and you are going to the beach) We had such a lovely time.
2 comments:
I miss you all and while I am having a lovely time I wish I could be with you!!!
Honey Adalia said the funniest thing, "Daddy, I want to live in Guinea Pig Land,, because Coogee means Guinea Pig in Spanish"
Post a Comment