My patient loving husband took over for me and was "Mum for a day" so I could bake up a storm for our Ward RS Christmas Night
I made 60 of these mini festive quiches in home made hand rolled Sour Cream Pastry shells, and despite it taking a whole day, (each case needed the pastry to be rolled, pressed into the tin, set in the fridge for an hour, blind baked and then have the filling added) it was surprisingly enjoyable because it was different to my everyday.
Then for good measure I made fruitcake bites drizzled in red and green chocolate, an easy cheat dessert in case we some how ended up short. Funny how I felt like I got so much done when I was not nearly as busy as I am most days with my three angles!
2 comments:
Honey I know I haven't told this before but.... I get so happy when you do things for Church. Watching you work so hard for the RS ladies helped me to fall in love with you more and more. I love it when you go visiting teaching. I love you babe. Thank you for teaching the kids that church is very important.
Besitos Ricky
Never have I had quiche so many days in a row. They were great and not so mini! I also appreciate all the hard work you and other sisters put into our RS activities. What a fun night, I loved staying out and chatting. It reminded me of when Stephannie is up and we stay up late laughing at who knows what.
Post a Comment