Tuesday, 2 February 2010

Tuesday Morning

My little girl is a Mermaid, We had swimming today. I got there 30min early so we all ha a practice before Adalia's lessons.



She is doing so well. Mr Chinni thinks he is "Thropie" and wants his floaties off.



I still have other appointments today,, like Adalia's first Dance lesson. So that will be my Afternoon post. I finally got the hang of our new washing machine. Vienna got this monster front loader with all the bells and whistles, including hand wash mode, mix modes,, self heating water system and THE DREADFUL CHILD LOCK!!! I'll tell you what the child lock works wonders, after a number of hours trying to figure this thing out, I was forced to wash garments on the sink. I tried again the next day, and before I punched the machine out, I decided to call Vienna for some advice. Silly ting now had to work overtime. Now I have mountains of clean cloths. I think I'll put it away and iron it when required.

No comments: