Thursday, 4 February 2010

Sick

Well I started Wednesday with a bit of a sore throat. I still got up nice and early because Chase was coming to visit. Malachi woke up and I gave him a yogurt. Minutes latter poor Malachi threw up.
I cleaned him up and the rest of the mess. The day went on, I went to see the dentist with Grandma and visited my parents. When it was time to take Chase home, Jony was running late at work so we waited for him at his house. Once Jony was home he ordered Pizza and we celebrated is birthday.

Today, I woke up worst. I lost my voice and I have a smashing head ache. I got Adalia ready for Pre School. Once I got home, poor Chinni came up to me and a saw that he looked real sad. he said "Dad, excuse me Dad", this with tear in his eyes, then he let one go and... Surprise... Poor Chinni has the runs.

No comments: