Monday, 1 February 2010

Monday Was a Long and Perfect Day

Well my day started at 5.30am as I knew that Chase was coming to visit so I wanted to be ready for his visit. I cleaned up so he could get around, got the kids clothes ready for the day and packed lunches because it was Pre-School day. I originally wanted to walked to school but the time flew so I drove over.
We were nice and early so Adalia's teachers let us play for a while. I think Chinni loves Pre-School the most. Once it was time to leave Chinni was a bit emotional so we went outside and talked it over. I had lots of lady's telling me, "First day... yeah my little one did the same, they cried for an hour and after I left, they just want to be home, with you hey?"

I said, "Nah, that's not it, he would rather be here than with me, I'm trying to get him home"

By the way people also said, "I don't know how you do it with three kids. This one (Chase) is so cute, he looks just like you"

Little did those ladies know he is not mine.



We went shopping and got some bread then it was home time. Chase ate all his lunch (Baked beans) and had a full Papa (Bottle), then off to sleep. (He did it all by himself), how easy is that.



Then I had to clean up again and get ready to drop off Chase, pick Adalia up and head off to the Airport to pick up Uncle Chrish and Great Grandma. We were there early so of course the plane was late so we had a lovely McDonald treat.

Once at home Adalia wanted to go on a picnic. So we had a picnic dinner, candles, camping light and all.



For dessert we shared a Doughnut.



Chinni only ate what he felt like eating.



My house was empty without Mommy and Serena, but these two melt my heart. I had my neighbors wave at me as we ate and they stared at my place. I had to see what they were looking at, and it looked awesome.



My Chinni and my Adalia are so cool. I love them.



I achieved this because I started the day with help. I started with a pray and I will end it with a pray.

After dinner we had activities. We were showing each other our talents. This was meant to be a surprise for Vienna



This is the reason why she wants Malachi to watch dance movies, and she doesn't let me watch ultimate fighting. Sorry honey I watched it with Chinni and did some practicing. Chinni is real good at "take downs" Well, I'm proud of him.

4 comments:

Josh said...

This makes me again realize how much I miss you guys! Your kids are so cute! I want to steal them from you.

make it perfect said...

Oh that is so cute! Looks like you are doing an awesome job on your own Ricky - perhaps Vienna will extend her trip if you keep doing blog posts like this!!!

Vienna and Ricky said...

Don't get me wrong I'm having a blast, but I do miss my sweetheart.

The Kings said...

Oh wow - are you the perfect husband or what!!! Aaron would NOT blog for me while I was away. Your kids are soooo cute. Nice you could pick up Chrish too - saw some cute pics he took of your kids on the way home.