Tuesday, 28 April 2009

Too busy to blog...



Wow, the last two weeks have flown! It was wonderful to have Steph, Chloe and Lachlan up for a visit and we were spoiled to have them as house guest. It was fun to hear the kids play and greet each other excitedly in the mornings.



Fights were minimal as they settled into a cousin pattern, (even if Malachi felt a little left out!) Time escaped too fast as we did lots of little nothings... Cleaning today I found little reminders that made me realise I will be sad every time I see them go but happy that they came.

4 comments:

The Kings said...

They look so happy together. They all look really alike.

Anonymous said...

What gorgeous pics :) Looks like you've all had a wonderful time!

Stephannie said...

Thanks for letting me hang out and do the 'little nothings' with you for the last couple of weeks. Chloe's new favorite game is 'packing to go to Sydney' :)

Kirby Family said...

Oh they are so cute vienna! Cousins are the best!!!