A name at last... Scarlett and Jony have decided to name their little boy Chase... middle name to come, I'll keep you posted!

With Adalia now a preschooler we had our first ever Easter hat parade, I am lucky enough to have married a creative soul who was happy to take over, I think "helping" the kids will be a highlight for all in the coming years.

Adalia, being a girlie girl insisted on wearing a dress, (we have convinced/force her to wear pants for climbing and playing at school.)

The Best thing about waking up Easter morning was not the eggs or the new foam couches... it was having cousin to share it all with, (they arrived at 11pm the night before).

All big sister love to share chocolate with their siblings... Lachie is one lucky boy!

Malachi did just fine with his own egg!

And the couches have been great for all the kids!!
With Adalia now a preschooler we had our first ever Easter hat parade, I am lucky enough to have married a creative soul who was happy to take over, I think "helping" the kids will be a highlight for all in the coming years.
Adalia, being a girlie girl insisted on wearing a dress, (we have convinced/force her to wear pants for climbing and playing at school.)
The Best thing about waking up Easter morning was not the eggs or the new foam couches... it was having cousin to share it all with, (they arrived at 11pm the night before).
All big sister love to share chocolate with their siblings... Lachie is one lucky boy!
Malachi did just fine with his own egg!
And the couches have been great for all the kids!!
3 comments:
So glad that Steph and the kids made it safe and sound. I bet the kids are loving being together.
Enjoy your catch-up.
I can just see you all talking non-stop between breaking up cousin fights which are quite normal.
Happy Easter.
Love Lorraine.
xxx
What fun!! Looks like you all had a lovely Easter :)
Better not have too much fun though cause Steph will never want to come back & I'll be very lonely :P
Post a Comment