Done, done, done!!! The new Kids room is complete and my happy children love the move.

I decided that as we plan on only having three children I want all my kids to experience sharing rooms and will divide into boys room girls room at a later date. But they both love the company and wake up so much happier when together.

Malachi has made the transition like a pro... Two naps and one FULL night no hiccup, I think he loves having no bars and being able to hop into his sisters bed at his own leisure.

And as for Adalia she put in a request for bunk beds, still a few weeks off but loves the space and castle pillow (under head), though reminds me she needs the extra bed to have sleep overs with friends! 3 going on 13!

And lucky last babies bed... as luck would have it we were unable to tell the gender (the only time I really wanted to know), but unisex sheets have seen us through the first two so we are set!!!
I decided that as we plan on only having three children I want all my kids to experience sharing rooms and will divide into boys room girls room at a later date. But they both love the company and wake up so much happier when together.
Malachi has made the transition like a pro... Two naps and one FULL night no hiccup, I think he loves having no bars and being able to hop into his sisters bed at his own leisure.
And as for Adalia she put in a request for bunk beds, still a few weeks off but loves the space and castle pillow (under head), though reminds me she needs the extra bed to have sleep overs with friends! 3 going on 13!
And lucky last babies bed... as luck would have it we were unable to tell the gender (the only time I really wanted to know), but unisex sheets have seen us through the first two so we are set!!!
2 comments:
Oh can we please be the first to sleep over, how does next Saturday sound? I will bring the chocolate :)
I will bring icecream!
Post a Comment