On a recent trip to the park, Malachi was dressed for the weather... Sunny, humid and still wet on the ground, I laughed so hard at my bogan boy I had to blog his look.

Where else but Australia would you ever see a child in gum boots, stud-up jumpsuit and a sun hat??? Thank goodness it is a virtually private park only a block away.

From this tiny cutie to monster duck... pixie headed back to the 'farm' and I won't miss the added mess (ducks need dippers if they are to become family pets). Adalia loved having a duck and he was a hit a show and tell!

Where else but Australia would you ever see a child in gum boots, stud-up jumpsuit and a sun hat??? Thank goodness it is a virtually private park only a block away.
From this tiny cutie to monster duck... pixie headed back to the 'farm' and I won't miss the added mess (ducks need dippers if they are to become family pets). Adalia loved having a duck and he was a hit a show and tell!
2 comments:
I have been saying that we have bogan children for ages now ;)
I love Malachi's look. :) Is that really the same duck! I can't believe how big it got!
Post a Comment