Friday, 6 June 2008

Here we go again...

Well so much for three weeks to iron out the kinks, I forgot my blog name and when I finally figured that out I had forgotten my password, baby brain at it's finest!!!



So we begin again, this time it should be for good if only I had something fun to write about, I guess we will have to settle for introductions all round...




Lazy mornings at my place go a little like this, Adalia creeps in some time through the night, but she must be quiet as a mouse because we never hear her just find her on waking, or more truthfully get woken by her telling "Malachi is awake and go get him" It is a beautiful way to start the day, but if we have more kids I think we will need to upgrade to a king bed!!!




Our little family consists of;




Malachi, 7mths and the worlds most simple and happy baby, I swear if he ever slept through the night we might forget he was there as he never even cries on waking;







And Adalia two and a half, while more complicated, (Shrek would definitely call her an onion, and we are only a few layer in), she makes me wish all mums could have a daughter like her, but who thinks there child isn't perfect. Add to that a mum and dad and there you have it, I'll try to find photos of us that are recent, the only problem is we are always behind the camera, or holding the other child off to the side, how do you families with more cope with the family photo thing?!

1 comment:

The Kings said...

Hi Vienna! Just saw your comment on my blog. Thank you! We feel very blessed to have Kobe. Still hard to believe we have FOUR boys! Your kids are sooooo cute! Hope you don't mine me checking out your blog from time to time - its a nice way to keep up with everyone.