Tuesday, 10 June 2008

Happy-R-We

No more tears for Malachi, well at least not the type that have been caused by the blocked tear ducts he has been sporting since birth. Yes as of Sunday that glazed look is a thing of the past, and I must admit it is nice for both he and I to not have to wipe or administer drops into his eyes constantly.



As for Adalia, she is going through her obsessed stage, we; wear dresses, play princesses, wear dresses, still LOVE horses (and have since our first plush cot sized 'mama horse' that we received for our first birthday, thanks Auntie Lili), wear dresses and did I mention the two month old sparkly ballet slippers that have now been EVERYWHERE and have a hole in the sole to prove it?!!


Here we are in Big W and within moments of seeing Buttercup, the $398 horse, she was up on the display telling me adamantly that she NEEDS one for her house. At the moment the promise of a return visit to see our dear Buttercup is enough to convince a somewhat reluctant Adalia that it is time to hop down.

And just to convince Mummy that we don't need the $400 toy that would fill the already crowded room the children share Daddy cut a "door" in a box and The Kids have been in it ever since, with the over sized 'Mama Horsey' in a dress-up skirt no less!

And my baby is standing and walking along behind anything he can use as a walker! Time goes so fast! This is a happy and a sad mile stone for me as I love my crawling baby. Adalia did the worm for a few months, crawled for two weeks and walk at nine months to the day, Malachi is eight Months on thursday and I have to say, babies just don't seem as small or helpless once they start walking. Though at least Malachi cries when he has been standing too long and is scared to get down, Adalia would just let go and hope for the best bruses and all.

1 comment:

Stephannie said...

Hey Vienna,
Good to see you blogging again though I dare not show Chloe otherwise she will never leave the office. Keep posting.