I honestly can't believe another year has passed and our 'BABY' is THREE!!!
Her current obsession is Peppa Pig, meant the plan for a Princess Ballerina cake made way for a cake that truly made our Angel smile!
When her present arrived in the mail Malachi picked it up with his Daddy and kept it secret for almost 2 weeks...
When he gave it to her, (because he though keeping the secret meant it was from him) she was THRILLED!
This year it was only our small family; nice, simple, intermit and different for us.
Malachi said a party with friends (by which he means mostly extended family) was more fun so the kids all collected their very most favorite soft toy, the one they can't sleep without, Snugglina for Adalia, Baby Snuggle Dog for Malachi and of course the new Peppa Pig for Serena.
Serena was happy to be the centre of it all, she loved the attention.
My kids love not only choosing a cake theme but also which part they want to eat (birthday child chooses first of course).
I love this picture... What you can't see is that Ricky put the heavy serving plate on Serena's fingers and Malachi unknowingly pressed down with his chin!
2 comments:
★ Happy Birthday to Serena ★
I love it how you create those themed cakes. Every b-day there is a special joy for the birthday child :)You did that really great!
Your kids are gorgeous! Look like a great birthday. I love the picture of the two of them kissing!
Post a Comment