We have had a busy few months driving the almost 1400km round trip (whenever possible) back to our former residence to repair damage from a since evicted tenant. This is a slightly bitter, honest record of my simmered feelings.
| Before |
They SWEAR they never noticed any problems until the ceiling caved in as a result of 1.2 million liters of steady flow hot water flooding under the house, the steam rising and getting trapped in the ceiling cavity over an 8 week time frame.
| Three months later |
That is about a back yard swimming pool everyday, if you didn't hear it, notice the flooding in the yard, or the steam that was setting of the smoke alarm (that you disconnected)... How can you honestly tell me you didn't see the change to the floorboards throughout the whole house???
| When you don't like to garden... rent a flat! |
Maybe you are unobservant... to the right of this picture is a knee height hedge and in the centre is an inlaid brick edge to a GARDEN BED!
(The real-estate tell us that they did a "drive by inspection" and it didn't "warrant an inspection"... Really?)
| You have a weekly council pick up... use it! |
But as I can see you were too busy to even throw out your own rubbish, why would you think you needed to clean or care for my house that you were renting?
Honestly the photos get a WHOLE lot worse but I am trying to put this all behind me!
The only up-side this pregnancy has flown, I've hardly had time to think about anything else!
1 comment:
That is horrible! I feel so bad for you guys. I assume that they didn't get their bond back.
Post a Comment