I'm so happy for you and excited too!Once again, congratulations! ♥
Super excited!!! It amazing to be able to see them inside, I love it...Is this the one that makes you think she's like Serena?
Sooo excited for you! Congrats!
Actually isn't she no 5 - as I am the first child of your marriage or don't I count anymore? Congrats I am so happy for you both and glad you decided to keep having more cute kids!
Josh you will always count, even if the lure of the lovely Emma and the big wide world took you away from us!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I'm so happy for you and excited too!
Once again, congratulations! ♥
Super excited!!! It amazing to be able to see them inside, I love it...
Is this the one that makes you think she's like Serena?
Sooo excited for you! Congrats!
Actually isn't she no 5 - as I am the first child of your marriage or don't I count anymore?
Congrats I am so happy for you both and glad you decided to keep having more cute kids!
Josh you will always count, even if the lure of the lovely Emma and the big wide world took you away from us!
Post a Comment