Monday, 2 January 2012

We are moving to...

Yes seriously... (Malachi and Serena are more excited then they appear.)
More specifically we are moving  about here, were the dry red cracked earth begin on this image of Australia!!!
 I am anxiously excited, signs like the one above don't exactly scream place to be! We know no-one, and the new work provided house is small and standard, but the opportunities are there and it should be a fun adventure.
Our very own wildlife warrior Adalia is extremely excited to see all the animals and Ricky and I hope that the isolation will unite our family and bring back a simpler time, at just over an hour each way ducking to the store for milk is out and making do is in!

(For anyone planning a full scale renovation of their existing home to ready it for renal, 
Christmas/ New Years/ Family Reunion/ daughters birthday and farewell activities and packing is a lot all at once!)

4 comments:

The Kings said...

Steph was telling me before Christmas about your exciting adventure! I hope it goes well and it's all you hope it to be plus more.

Josh said...

I think its a great adventure! You guys will make friends easily - I wish we were moving there with you so we could be brought closer together :)

Vicky said...

I can't even imagine such an adventure because I don't even know the country. But it sounds very interesting and I find it very brave! I hope it will be as you imagine it! (and hoping you'll reporting us a lot from the outback )
Good luck and lots of joy!

Rebecca said...

wow! Happy adventures - I think you will love it and love being away from the 'rat race'!