Sunday, 11 December 2011

"To Baby" or not "To Baby"?

Because this blog is about our lives I have to be 
honest and say that this question has been floating around for a long time at our house!
And when you see an image of a baby looking like this how could you not want one!
But I am worried that I could easily end up looking like this!
(Only I wish I was that skinny!)
 And this will almost definitely happen because none of my babies sleep through till after they turn one. (Because no matter how tired I am my heart melts when they cry, they are strong willed and I lie awake feeling guilty if I let them cry it out!) Self inflicted fatigue I know!
And I know every child has days like this!
(Serena is so expressive and pulls the funnest faces!)

BUT...
 I love this, even the craziness, if only we had...
 A little more of this...
Something more like this...
And one of these, full time, for the next two or three years! (;

5 comments:

Emma said...

I think you guys have some of the world's cutest kids so I think you should have another one. :)

Jony and Scarlett said...

I'm with Emma, you have great kids and I would love it if you brought another precious child into this world and particularly into your gorgeous family... but I know there is more to it than money, sleepless nights and stress. So happy decision making! I want to know when it's final either way... (although, from recent events... final is not always final!)
Love you guys, see you NEXT week! xxx

Vienna and Ricky said...

No final is not always final and the problem is I can't stay with any decision long enough, I don't want to have a baby because I saw a cute one at the store today only to decide against it when the water bill comes in! (: It is the kind of thing you need to be REALLY sure with because the result of the choice is a life or not.

Josh said...

You could have it and then give it to us! As we would take one (at least) so maybe its a way you can make more $$$.
Love you guys!

Rebecca said...

ahhh yes goinbg from 3 to 4 is a bit of life change - though my mum alswasy said anything after 3 is jsut the same work wise - its a hard decision - one I am constantly tossing up too!! Good luck!