Last month Malachi turned 4!
I decided that as we have A LOT going on (more on the later), I would keep the cake low key...
He asked for Transformers!
Somebody tell me how you do mechanical shape shifters with lots of parts low key!!!
I didn't have the heart to give him no decorations, so two hand made fondent figures sliding around on butter cream frosting and some simple lettering was it!
While he was DELIGHTED, I couldn't help but feel like i should have just put in an extra half hour and finished the cake fully...
Then one minute later this
Was followed by this and I remembered the cake is temporary and just to see my kids smile, he will live with butter cream frosting and I will just keep playing with cakes to whatever fits my time.
This year Adalia was extremely excited to give Malachi a thoughtful gift.
And as he has been having some nightmares of late she asked me to buy him a 'Snuggle Dragon'. To my surprise I found one and it has been in his bed or arms ever since.
Serena also loves it and may need a snugly of her own!
2 comments:
I just want to cuddle him. He is just the most handsome little man! I love his cake, you are funny... I knew he wouldn't have a made him a boring cake! I made Bailey and under-cooked mudcake with whipped cream and raspberries on it, Poor Bailey... Wish we could have been there for him. Serena looks so different, I'm so excited to see everyone!!!
Love you all xxxxx
Post a Comment