Vienna told me she liked the "Bad Boy" look. Sine I grew this bad boy (32 years in the making, and still going) I guess I have misses something:
- The joke.... Vienna keeps laughing every time I'm around her
- The love.... No kisses for me
- The fact that food sticks to the hairs...Food for thought or for later
- When I go to work people sing "YMCA"...not by work mates but form the public
- Adalia feeding me salad all the time saying, "It's for the caterpillar Dad"
The only person that appreciates the new look is Malachi. But he also said, "I want to grow up and be stinky with a spiky face like you Dad!"
4 comments:
I would kiss you Ricky! :) Its for a good cause! Good job!
So, we heard you could live with out the love and got rid of it!
sorry..
'couldn't'
oh i just did a little vomit in my mouth.
ha ha ha ha ha your a legend!
Post a Comment