Adalia loves animals and being healthy. In the mornings Adalia and the kids watch Bindi the Jungle girl and since then she has borrowed Bindi's Kid fitness DVD and has learned all the dance moves and the lyrics to all Bindi's songs.
Whilst searching the net, due to school assignments about animals, Adalia saw an invitation to Bindi's 13th Birthday. "Daddy I can't believe it, Bindi invited me to her Birthday party" As I looked at the screen sure enough there was a post saying, "You're invited to Bindi's 13th Birthday at Australia Zoo, All kids under 12 a free."
(Amendment by mum... Daddy read the invite to Adalia like this, "Adalia, you are invited to Bindi's birthday party!!!!!" I don't wonder why our very literal daughter took that as a literal invite!)
We made arrangements, and we were able to go to the party which had a 50s theme. Tio Ray flew from Queensland, just to be with Daddy on the drive...
(as I was going to do it alone due to the fact that Mummy had to do other things on that particular night and she would meet us up in Queensland later on). The 13 Hrs drive went real well. No crying, fighting or winging from ANY of them... We only stopped twice for fuel and dinner. My Kids have never behaved so well before, ever!
(With idol like worship in full swing Adalia informed us that she too wants to feed a "Big Croc" when she is a teenager, here's hoping she forgets!
and did "Tai Chi" near the Tiger's habitat, Adalia said, "I didn't know how to do Tai Chi, I have never really done it before, but my arms couldn't stop moving and I felt something so nice in my heart and I started to move. I know God was teaching me how to do it"
One articular tiger liked Adalia's moves as he came right up to the glass and stared at Adalia, then he would follow her up and down.
5 comments:
oh Adalia is so cute with the things she says! What a great holiday.
Sounds like a wonderful holiday. It almost sounds like it was a spontaneous holiday, which makes it even better. Love the costumes and the photos are gorgeous. Did Adalia get to see Bindi on her birthday?
Unfortunately we, along with the 4000 (seriously) other people their were too much for one girl to get to... but we were only about 20m away with front row seat for her candle blowing and croc feeding experience. Adalia would have loved an invite to move in as Bindi little sister... But she was happy all the same.
What a gorgeous little girl - lovin the Tai chi! Fantastic costumes vienna - you all look amazing - what a special memory you guys will have!
The skirts turned out great!
Looks like you had a blast... ricky reminds me of happy days and you vienna, grease!
Montrel is a great looking little kid, he and malachi are the next generation of (very cute) 'latino brothers'...
Adalia looks soooo happy, I can just imagine her excitement! Lucky girl!!!
Can't wait to see you guys, wish i was going up with stephannie and the kids.
Love to all xxxxxx
Post a Comment