Malachi's Glasses have arrived!
While I honestly miss the "Malachi" I knew visually, I am already becoming accustomed to the sight on his little face. I was a little worried about keeping them on my active little boy... NO problem at all he loves seeing all the things he has been missing.
This is a boy who never sat through a movie... ever! Day two changed all that. I guess movies are better when you can clearly see what is going on.
We were told by the Pediatric optometrist that we may notice some personality changes, well he is still cheeky, still bubbly, still a charmer and a mummies boy BUT he is slightly slowed down, his speech has seriously improved somewhat and with all this slowing down he has eaten a full dinner FOUR nights in a row (he is not a dinner foods child and has never eaten dinner more then one consecutive night without a big fight...) coincidence?
1 comment:
WOW! So good to hear that things are changing for the better in more ways than one. He looks soooooo cute!!!
Post a Comment