Five... Five, where did the time go?
This year for Adalia's fifth birthday she was able to choose two close friends to go and see the movie tangled with. It was such a good movie and a fun simple day out.

She asked for a Rapunzel themed cake for he occasion and I had fun trying to work out how to get seven little cakes to stay in a neat stack after you cut out a window and there by off center it... (Honestly I love sitting down and creating, I wish they looked like what I see in my head but I am still learning/ playing in the cake world.)

Then daddy pulled out the face paints, Adalia is both a dog and a butterfly...

And Malachi is a dragon. (Children's choice.)
The girls played games and made craft before happily eating poor Rapunzel.
This year for Adalia's fifth birthday she was able to choose two close friends to go and see the movie tangled with. It was such a good movie and a fun simple day out.
She asked for a Rapunzel themed cake for he occasion and I had fun trying to work out how to get seven little cakes to stay in a neat stack after you cut out a window and there by off center it... (Honestly I love sitting down and creating, I wish they looked like what I see in my head but I am still learning/ playing in the cake world.)
Then daddy pulled out the face paints, Adalia is both a dog and a butterfly...
And Malachi is a dragon. (Children's choice.)
6 comments:
WOW!!!! Amazing cake!
Vienna - that cake is mega cool! We saw Tangled last week and loved it :)
I love that cake! You're so clever. It will take something brilliant to top that one off next year.
Thanks, now the problem is making sure all the kids get a 'wow' out of their cake... I might have to go and really learn what I am doing because I can only guess so much!!!!
Love the cake. I was wondering what The go with Adaila's lip was in the first photo, I thought maybe the butterfly had laid some eggs on a half rotten leaf.
i thought ricky was experimenting with the lip.. haha but adalia's choice explains it all!
the cake is awesome... i can just imagine your kitchen with colours and icing everywhere.
i have something for her birthday... a little late but it arrived today! i'll send it at some point.
your kids wont handle normal birthday cakes if anything ever prevents you from being able to go all out with the creativity! love you all.
Post a Comment