Tuesday, 17 November 2009

How did that happen???

I would honestly tell you that I show restraint when shopping for clothes and toys for my kids. So I don't know why I have seven large vacuum bags of clothing from Adalia's first 3years, or where all these shoes came from.



44 pairs in two and a half years. (Meanwhile I only own 7 pairs!)

6 comments:

Stephannie said...

Ricki must be buying them all!

The Kings said...

oh WOW!!!!

Vienna and Ricky said...

Shameful... I know! (;

Country/City Boy said...

foot fetish?

Vienna and Ricky said...

Vienna has told me that she lives her dreams through our girls. I can't figure it out. Do you think this may be a hint? I mean Vienna does have seven pairs, that means she can wear one each day of the week, what more does she want?

Jony and Scarlett said...

You have to get up a good collection with the first because with each addition child the spending is divided...