Thursday, 5 November 2009

I'm Bigger Now

It's crazy how kids grow up. This are some signs of how our kids tell us they are getting older. Starting from last to first.

Serena: "Daddy, I can feed my self thank you"



Malachi: "Daddy, I don't need naps!"



Adalia: "Look Daddy, I can put make up on, all by my self. I need make up because..."



"I'M BIGGER KNOW"
This is how their sentences finish
Kids, just so you know, your Daddy only sees you as his babies, and wishes you stay like this for ever. I know you will grow up soon. Just remember I LOVE YOU, for all of eternity.

2 comments:

Jony and Scarlett said...

Awww... They are gorgeous!!! Adalia's is pretty funny, not just the photo but because I KNOW she says things like the all the time. I worry about the day he won't need me anymore... will he still want me around when that day comes?
PS. genuine sea sickness, no baby!!!

Country/City Boy said...

love the pics, they are very cute kids.

We should all get out and do something soon.