Vienna and I were walking down near a play park the other day and came across some "Tronkies" or as the female one says she is a "Fron - kow - so". These two "Rap like Gangster Thugs" asked for some lollies,

Then did the bolt with our stash!!!

I decided I would hunt these Thugs down. Like any wild creature one has to wait until night time. I could hear the foot-steps of one of the "Tronkies" which lead me to their resting hole.
Now "Tronkies" are known for their weakness... Which is "Sweets" So I placed a trap.

I saw that "Malachi El Cochino" (Dirty Malachi) fell to temptation.But was too fast for me to catch.

But as I said earlier "Tronkies" are weak, minutes later I heard the cry of the Cochino... "More, more?...Milk?

Watch out. Tronkies are manipulative creatures.
Then did the bolt with our stash!!!
I decided I would hunt these Thugs down. Like any wild creature one has to wait until night time. I could hear the foot-steps of one of the "Tronkies" which lead me to their resting hole.
Now "Tronkies" are known for their weakness... Which is "Sweets" So I placed a trap.
I saw that "Malachi El Cochino" (Dirty Malachi) fell to temptation.But was too fast for me to catch.
But as I said earlier "Tronkies" are weak, minutes later I heard the cry of the Cochino... "More, more?...Milk?
Watch out. Tronkies are manipulative creatures.
2 comments:
ha ha - that is hilarious!!
:)
You are a dag Ricki, in a good way.
Love the picture of the little "Tronkie's" handunder the door!
Post a Comment