The past two weeks we were lucky enough to have Steph, Chloe and Lachlan visiting from Tassie. While the house was louder and bedtimes a struggle we wouldn't have it any other way!!!!
All the girl cousin together in our inflatable bus,
The almost twin boys,
Cupcake decorating, messy and tasty,
Wanting what everyone else has,
TV, mums best friend with over tired but "I'm not tired" children,
BUBBLE BUS fun...
4 comments:
So nice that you could spend some time with them. I bet Chloe and Adalia were so happy to be together.
I stopped by and saw Steph and the kids, but you guys werent home
Vienna, I have been looking at your blog for a while now and thought it's time to leave a comment. Your kids are just gorgeous, it looks like they get along really well too. The bubble bus looks like so much fun! Glad you got to spend some time with Steph and the kids. Lachlan looks like he has grown up even more since the last time I saw him
Vienna you just take just great photos! Wish we had of been able to see the Steph and the kids...
Post a Comment