Yes we are going back for number three, due in June... I want another girl as I have loved and still do, having sisters. Daddy wants another boy... being the competitive sort, this is a competition I can do nothing about but sit back and wait. ( My cause is given meaning by Adalia announcing she only wants a girl and is willing to give her brother back to get it!!! LOL)
One of the drawbacks to being a monthly blogger is all the little moments that get lost... With the end of the year fast approaching I thought I would throw in a few photos I love!!!
Adalia and daddy have special time when they wash cars I get the added bonus of "time off" and a clean car! Thank you both.
Adalia is in her dress up stage, here she is an Island Princess (Like the Barbie Movie).
I just love it.
A girl that still loves to help.
My darling boy, pretending to eat... he is still a fight every meal.
Take by Steph on her much better camera then mine!!!
With his #1 aunty, we expect more jealousy when she has a baby then when I do!!!

4 comments:
Congratulations!!! So exciting. I love those pics. Steph's camera is nice:) (its exactly the same as mine!). Your kids are beautiful.
Your kids are getting very cute.
Congratulations guys with number 3! I bet bub will be just as beautiful as Adalia and Malachi. They really are gorgeous kids.
love the photo of Adalia and the bucket.... I think she looks like you Vienna! xo
Post a Comment