Wednesday, 9 July 2008

Play Days

In order to stave off two year old boredom we have moved into the play date stage of life, Adalia and her little friends can play pretend for hours...

and hours...

Much to the disappointment of Malachi he is not as involved in these games as in every other moment of his sisters life.

But he tries...

And in the absence of other children she has her daddy, I arrived home from work the other day to be greeted by a cat, complete with a sock tail and cardboard-headband ears.

and a duck jumpsuit for Malachi,


(Funny the differences between mums and dads, I am in the process of sewing a new play dress in my spare time this week, at this rate I should consider making it a size or two larger, just in case, but in ten minutes and with a little imagination daddy has transformed Adalia into a cat, Malachi into a duck and all for free!) Meanwhile we are in the process of completing our home repaint, easy, right? Well the last room has being left to last because it is flaking and needs peeling, sealing, top coating, sanding and then re-sealing before we even look a the paint tin!!! Lucky Ricky!

Prince of Egypt is one of Ricky's favorite cartoons and as such Adalia has seen it quite a bit, so we are not too surprised when she wants to play baby Moses with her brother.


But since she also got in a basket her self I can assume that it was not a subtle hint about wanting to send her brother out to sea! I hope!

2 comments:

Country/City Boy said...

That blog was cool. Your kids are so cute, love the cat shot. Ricky is a clever guy for a cop. haha.

You had better get cracking on that dress Vienna

Josh said...

Vienna see all those Young Womens lessons on sowing which you use to complain about are coming in handy!!

I love that Adalia thought to put her brother in a basket!