So I sold my bike last month... Yeah I miss it, but life goes on.

The day I sold it, Adalia and her friend saw me cleaning it. I told her that it was going to be the last time I would see the bike as someone else was going to buy it.

Both Adalia and her friend asked to sit on it and my friend took pictures.
After Adalia asked, "Daddy can I have the last ride"

This was the last time I rode my bike. I was sad to see it go, and I didn't expect to see Vienna cry once the bike rode off and we could only hear the sound of the exhaust, mind you we only rode together twice, but she knew how much I loved having the bike. Thank you Vienna for letting me get such a nice bike.
The day I sold it, Adalia and her friend saw me cleaning it. I told her that it was going to be the last time I would see the bike as someone else was going to buy it.
Both Adalia and her friend asked to sit on it and my friend took pictures.
After Adalia asked, "Daddy can I have the last ride"
This was the last time I rode my bike. I was sad to see it go, and I didn't expect to see Vienna cry once the bike rode off and we could only hear the sound of the exhaust, mind you we only rode together twice, but she knew how much I loved having the bike. Thank you Vienna for letting me get such a nice bike.
2 comments:
i love that bike. =( miss it already
Jony
I am glad you will be safer now its gone.
That was a really sweet post! Miss you guys
Post a Comment