
While helping friends move house on Saturday, Myles and Ricky rescued this Blue Tongue Lizard (and another) from the ants that were eating it during hibernation.
Adalia couldn't be happier!

It was explained that she could hold it then we were to set it free the next day after Church. Then came the rain and a cool change that made me feel bad about putting a
WILD animal outside
(Crazy, right?) She tells me it is because she prayed to keep it for two more days! (:
Malachi won't touch it and says its scary.

As for Serena the lizard is a source of joy and amusement, but the feeding the dogs by hand is becoming a real highlight for her and the dogs tolerate her budding affection.
2 comments:
You are going to be able to ask for admission at your frond door soon with all the extra members of your family! She's a brave girl, I'm not sure if I'd be so calm with a wild blue tongue... I'll stick with Malachi on this one!!!
Nice to see some photos, I was waiting. Not that I can talk!
Love you guys xxx
PS. I sent up a little something for Malachi with the in-laws if you're out that way, don't forget to pick it up!
Chloe is still talking about all your pets though I have not had the heart to tell her about what happened when Malachi opened let the guinea pigs out though I am sure one day Adalia will let her know on the phone.
Post a Comment