I have mentioned before that Adalia LOVES her fruit! Well this past week we ran out of fruit on a Saturday, which meant going without ALL Sunday!

Along with telling me several times that the fruit bowl was in fact still empty, Adalia opted for some fridge stored back up, as the canned fruit would not hold a flame to her fresh fruit munching habit. I think the carrot was the crunch and the tomato was the shape and colour of her beloved Apples!
( Might I mention that after purchasing some apples I was greeted by one happy girl munching on an apple at 6am, followed by a post breakfast apple at 7:30am, an after tooth brushing apple at 8:15 at which point I informed her that she had had enough and there was an apple and banana in her lunch box for pre-school only to notice her quickly snatch an apple out of the fruit bowl on the way to the car at 9:10am!)
Note to self, DON'T let the fruit bowl run dry!
Along with telling me several times that the fruit bowl was in fact still empty, Adalia opted for some fridge stored back up, as the canned fruit would not hold a flame to her fresh fruit munching habit. I think the carrot was the crunch and the tomato was the shape and colour of her beloved Apples!
( Might I mention that after purchasing some apples I was greeted by one happy girl munching on an apple at 6am, followed by a post breakfast apple at 7:30am, an after tooth brushing apple at 8:15 at which point I informed her that she had had enough and there was an apple and banana in her lunch box for pre-school only to notice her quickly snatch an apple out of the fruit bowl on the way to the car at 9:10am!)
Note to self, DON'T let the fruit bowl run dry!
3 comments:
Oh wow - that is great that she loves fruit so much! I have to bribe my boys to eat fruit before they get a treat to eat.
Ha Ha Ha, I remember one morning when I was up early with Chase at your place, she had already cracked into an apple. Chase is like that with bananas, any time anywhere... Apples are only now becoming more enticing to him now that he has more teeth!
Love you guys xxoo
When I go the shopping half my veggies have bites out of them before I get to the checkout and when the checkout person asks if I want replacements I have to say "No, it was my son".
Post a Comment